Aedas Homes to launch 14 developments of 1,000 houses in three months’ time

Aedas Homes to launch 14 developments of 1,000 houses in three months’ time

These activities will take place in five different branches: Centro (based in Madrid), Cataluña (based in Barcelona), Levante-Baleares (based in Alicante), Seville and Málaga. For example, in Madrid two developments will take place in Boadilla, one in las Rozas and the other in Aluche.

The type of dwelling is linked to demand from the medium sector, in line with the philosophy of the firm. “Aedas Homes is a developer exclusively dedicated to the residential sector, building houses on their own land for the average buyer, not a ‘protected’ house, nor one that is ultra luxurious. We build homes for the middle classes, given that there is a great need to satisfy in this sector”, explains Martínez.

Therefore, the off plan sale of these new developments will begin immediately, fundamentally strongly supported by external sales, but also by the company’s own teams whose objective is to achieve at least 30% of pre-sales. For this, they have a team of 45 professionals with a wide experience in residential development, coming from companies such as Vallehermosos and Reyal Urbis, among others.

Aedas Homes currently has 1,350,000 m2 of land with limited elevation for residential use valued at 1000 million euros. This is sufficient for the building of more than 12,000 homes. The general director of the development points out that 90% of this portfolio is completed and the remaining 10% in the last phases of urban management 75 % of this land will be the first home of buyers in urban centres  and  25% are on the coast, for long stay holiday homes. While the land is under development, the portfolio is being added to  “always with finished homes which have practically all the paperwork complete”, said David Martínez.

Iberian Property logoIberinmo logo
Iberian Property is the best platform for investment in Spain & Portugal. Created for those who seek reliable information about players and deals happening in Iberia. Through updated database, reports, market indicators and daily news, we report “Who’s Who” in Iberian Real Estate!. Iberian Property is also proud to organize the most important international real estate investors’ meeting in Iberia - Portugal Real Estate Summit!