REIT Corpfin Capital sold a retail store in Gran Vía for €18M

REIT Corpfin Capital sold a retail store in Gran Vía for €18M

This operation was announced in September 2018, when the company signed a purchase agreement to come into effect in 2021.

The asset belonged to Corpfin Capital Prime Retail Assets II, owned in 40% by Corpfin Capital Prime Retail III Socimi and the remaining 60% belonged to Corpfin Capital Prime Retail II Socimi. The asset had been a part of the company’s portfolio since 2016 and is currently occupied by fast food restaurant franchise McDonald’s.

Other operations in Madrid

In June 2020, Corpfin Capital Prime Retail Asset and Corpfin Capital Prime Retail Asset II, both owned by the REIT, concluded the sale of two retail stores for 14.6 million euro.

One of the buildings is located at number 18 la calle Alcalá, in Madrid, while the other one is located at number 109 calle Bravo Murillo, also in Madrid. At the time of the divestment, the company had 13 assets.

Iberian Property is the best platform for investment in Spain & Portugal. Created for those who seek reliable information about players and deals happening in Iberia. Through updated database, reports, market indicators and daily news, we report “Who’s Who” in Iberian Real Estate!. Iberian Property is also proud to organize the most important international real estate investors’ meeting in Iberia - Portugal Real Estate Summit!