Next Point Capital buys 15 tourist dwellings in Catalonia

Next Point Capital buys 15 tourist dwellings in Catalonia

This operation was closed last week for around 1.97 million euro, according to the REIT in a release made available at the Mercado Alternativo Bursátil.

These dwellings are located at Pierre & Vacances Empuriabrava and the transaction also included 15 parking spots and 14 storage units. In total, this portfolio has a total combined area of 1.064 sqm.

In order to move forward with this acquisition, NextPoint contracted a loan for 60% of the purchasing amount with Liberbank. The remaining 40% are from the company’s own funds.

«Simultaneously with the acquisition, all assets were rented on the same day, 23rd of July, through a contract with specialised operator Pierre & Vacances España with a duration of 10 years», revealed the document.

NextPoint Capital started its activity in 2018, investing on housing assets with different purposes, such as short stay tourism, students, local residents, families and senior citizens.

Iberian Property logoIberinmo logo
Iberian Property is the best platform for investment in Spain & Portugal. Created for those who seek reliable information about players and deals happening in Iberia. Through updated database, reports, market indicators and daily news, we report “Who’s Who” in Iberian Real Estate!. Iberian Property is also proud to organize the most important international real estate investors’ meeting in Iberia - Portugal Real Estate Summit!