Family office Yadorwui purchased Supersol’s former logistic platform

Family office Yadorwui purchased Supersol’s former logistic platform

Family office Yadorwui concluded one of the largest operations of the year, in Seville, by acquiring from investment fund Mishte Group, for an undisclosed amount (which may have been around 5 million euro, according to sources close to the operation), a 55.000 sqm plot of land with five logistic warehouses, corresponding to a 30.000 sqm built area. The terrain is located near the industrial complex Pineda de Sevilla and is part of Supersol’s former logistic facilities.

«The operation was carried out within a context of strong growth in terms of Seville’s real estate market, boosted mainly by new logistic developments and generating an ideal business climate for new investments», explained the company’s managing director, Jeremías Slauscius.

Seville’s real estate consultant Five Points was the sole advisor to buyers and sellers in this operation.

The five logistic warehouses have between 2.650 sqm and 12.500 sqm, plus a large three warehouse unit with three 1.800 sqm warehouses. Between them, there are numerous loading docks and they benefit from good height, spacious distribution, room for manoeuvres and some even have refrigeration chambers. 

75% of Yadorwui SL ‘s shares are owned by entrepreneur Urbano Villanueva, according to the latest data registered within the commercial register. The remaining 25% are owned by his company, Boyacá.

Iberian Property logoIberinmo logo
Iberian Property is the best platform for investment in Spain & Portugal. Created for those who seek reliable information about players and deals happening in Iberia. Through updated database, reports, market indicators and daily news, we report “Who’s Who” in Iberian Real Estate!. Iberian Property is also proud to organize the most important international real estate investors’ meeting in Iberia - Portugal Real Estate Summit!