Spain

Hines placed Mediapro’s Barcelona headquarters on sale for more than €100M

Hines placed Mediapro’s Barcelona headquarters on sale for more than €100M

Hines purchased the building for around 90 million euro from Mediacomplex, partly owned by Imagina, Mediapro’s parent company and the Barcelona municipality. Imagina had a 66.7% share of the office complex and the municipality owned the remaining 33.3%, which made the operation more difficult.

The asset, called Imagina building, has more than 50.000 sqm spread across two buildings and is located at number 177 Avenida Diagonal in Barcelona.

Iberian Property is the best platform for investment in Spain & Portugal. Created for those who seek reliable information about players and deals happening in Iberia. Through updated database, reports, market indicators and daily news, we report “Who’s Who” in Iberian Real Estate!. Iberian Property is also proud to organize the most important international real estate investors’ meeting in Iberia - Portugal Real Estate Summit!