Mileway acquired logistic platform in Zaragoza

Mileway acquired logistic platform in Zaragoza
Zaragoza, Spain

Mileway purchased a logistic warehouse in Figueruelas, Zaragoza, from Grupo Cosimet. The warehouse facilities, with approximately 300.000 sqm, are currently occupied by an automotive sector company. CBRE was charged with mediating the operation.

The logistic real estate company goal is to surpass 800.000 sqm in operating warehouses until the end of 2022, with plans to expand to other cities such Pamplona, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Malaga and Girona, accord to EjePrime.

The company created by Blackstone in 2019 was, at the end of last year, one of the largest logistic owners in Europe: 1.750 assets. United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Holland and France represent 85% of its portfolio, and Southern European Italy and Spain represent the remaining 15%.

Iberian Property logoIberinmo logo
Iberian Property is the best platform for investment in Spain & Portugal. Created for those who seek reliable information about players and deals happening in Iberia. Through updated database, reports, market indicators and daily news, we report “Who’s Who” in Iberian Real Estate!. Iberian Property is also proud to organize the most important international real estate investors’ meeting in Iberia - Portugal Real Estate Summit!