Located in numbers 1 and 2 of Plaza Santa Bárbara, in the Palace of the Condes de Guevara, this building has a total of 11,549 m2, and dates from 1920, as reports EjePrime. It also has 300 parking spaces.
Formerly owned by BBVA, which has sold it years ago to a private investor, the Bank keeps here its innovation center and offices.
The transaction was intermediated by Savills Aguirre Newman. This is the 5th UBS acquisition in Spain within a year. About a month ago, it also bought in Madrid, through UBS Euroinvest Inmobilien, the office tower EspañaDuero, in Méndez Álvaro, for €55 million.